One of the principal challenges for many clients contracting technical design, implementation, and support services is the reliability and commitment of their partners to provide the promised expert consultants versus consultants assigned to deliver. At PROAPTIV, we are committed to aligning our clients’ technical requirements with the best of our technical expertise. We have over 15 years of experience and past performance qualifications in the following areas.
PROAPTIV has deep expertise and past performance qualifications in the following areas:
Integrate the latest technologies into existing systems to optimize performance.
Smooth and efficient integration of the latest technologies to optimize resources and performance is a vital cycle in today’s complex, multi-vendor IT and networking environment. PROAPTIV combines technical experience with industry expertise to support clients with systems engineering and integration needs such as:
- Designing, developing, integrating, and implementing solution systems.
- Assessing, verifying, and validating enterprise architecture.
- Analyzing and improving systems requirements and business processes.
- Designing and implementing virtual hosting platforms.
- Migrating legacy client-server systems to secure, open, and virtualized technology infrastructures.
- Building Data Centers and designing Disaster Recovery.
Design, implement, support, and secure tactical systems and operations.
PROAPTIV specializes in designing and implementing secure tactical systems and networks, supporting the Warfighter by designing IT systems that are lightweight, compact, mobile and rugged and can be deployed whenever and wherever needed in support of the Global War on Terrorism. PROAPTIV’s tactical systems engineering includes:
- Employing data encryption and destruction methodologies.
- Utilizing secure enclaves connected to the enterprise.
- Supporting contingency operations, global response, system recovery, and continuity of operations
- Implementing cryptographic technologies and devices.
- Consolidating tactical platforms.
Support and secure network infrastructure to improve overall reliability and performance.
In the constantly evolving landscape of technologies that are designed to increase capacity, enhance security, and improve overall reliability and cost performance, network engineering at PROAPTIV supports the entire spectrum of network infrastructure, design, engineering, and management. PROAPTIV’s network support and expertise includes:
- Assessing, managing, and supporting networks.
- Designing, engineering, installing, migrating, and managing infrastructure architecture.
- Designing, planning, implementing, and managing internetworks.
- IPv6 transition and change and configuration management.
- Leveraging the latest transport and application layer technologies from MPLS to advanced VoIP solutions.
- Auditing, security engineering, and implementing firewall and IDS/IPS.
- Disaster Recovery engineering and planning.
Maintain, manage, and consistently improve software capabilities.
Efficiency, foresight, and flexibility are the top priorities for maintaining and improving software capabilities in an organization. PROAPTIV provides open software design, integration of COTS products, and the implementation and deployment of complex enterprise software solutions to enhance user productivity. PROAPTIV’s support and solutions include:
- Designing and integrating Windows-based architectures, transitioning legacy client-server systems, and supporting latest open systems technologies.
- Modeling business processes and managing requirements.
- Designing software and application architecture.
- Managing projects, programs, and software risks.
- Software coding and testing.
Manage and develop high quality and secure information systems.
Within the complex IT environment that offers various different technologies or customized solutions from a variety of vendors, PROAPTIV manages and plans new capabilities for strategic systems design, implementation, and integration with open and legacy systems. PROAPTIV’s management and support capabilities include:
- Managing programs and projects.
- Planning and monitoring large IT projects and aligning business and IT strategies.
- IT security assurance.
- Configuration management and system integration.
- Managing quality assurance, quality control, and risk analysis.
Risk Management Frameworks, Cyber Kill Chains, Cyber Security Taxonomy’s, Threat Model’s, Cyber Security Blueprints, Cyber Forensics, Penetration Testing, Cyber Red Teams, Cyber Blue Teams, DevSecOps, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Defense-In-Depth, Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Vulnerability Scanning, Web Security, Email Security and Network Firewalls.
These are all buzzwords that are used frequently within the Cyber Security field, but they are meaningless without the right people who have the aptitude and the tools to defend and protect your complex IT infrastructure from the dynamic, sophisticated and determined hacking-based attacks from a wide range of cyber criminals, adversaries and or state actors that are targeting your sensitive data.ProAptiv has a cadre of Cyber Security engineers who have extensive hands-on experience with the latest cutting edge Cyber Security tools and technologies. These individuals routinely demonstrate their ability to think “outside the box” and have extensive experience in hardware/software forensics, penetration testing, security exploit/vulnerability research and analysis, reconnaissance, incident response, and compliance standards.
Their Cyber Security subject matter expertise spans cloud based architectures, mobile and wireless architectures, tactical systems, as well as enterprise network architectures. When it comes to security, ProAptiv employees understand that no two systems have the same requirements or are architected by the same people with the same expertise. As a result, flexibility is the key to our services for our customers. ProAptiv is just as comfortable working with ubiquitous Cisco and Juniper networking devices, as they are with identifying vulnerabilities hidden within a legacy Wi-Fi router left on the network that may no longer have a supporting vendor. ProAptiv can flexibly work with Microsoft and Linux-based operating systems, but has expertly engineered and assessed systems that do not include such software.ProAptiv team members are passionate about their work and stay abreast of the latest security developments. ProAptiv has successfully helped their clients strengthen their security posture in the following areas:
- Cyber Security Engineering (access control, network design)
- Cyber Security Operation (prevention, detection and continuity planning)
- Governance (audit and compliance)
- Risk Assessment (vulnerability assessment and penetration testing)
- Threat Intelligence (zero-day threats, advanced persistent threats and exploits)
- Cyber Security Frameworks and Standards (NIST, ICD 503 and CNSSI)
Characterize Predict, Analyze and Advance using big data
ProAptiv can assist with analyzing data so that customers can determine the best path forward and avoid undesirable outcomes. We help analyze big data to influence decision-making. By using tools and statistical analysis, we can help our customers reduce uncertainty, improve results and create meaning from raw data. Some of the areas of expertise that we deliver on include:
- Understand and visualize complex data
- Improve decision making through data analysis
- Predictive data analysis to reduce uncertainty
- Knowledge discovery
- Improved performance and understanding of your business through exploratory data analysis (EDA), which aims to find patterns and relationships in data, and confirmatory data analysis (CDA), which applies statistical techniques to determine whether hypotheses about a data set are true or false.